YAVUZ UYANIK LAW OFFICE PRIVACY NOTICE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Privacy Notice was prepared pursuant to article 10 of the “Law on the Protection of Personal Data” with number 6698 and date 24.03.2016 (LPPD).
We, as Yavuz Uyanık Law Office (the “Yavuz Uyanık”) pay utmost attention to the security of your personal data. We, as Yavuz Uyanık, place great importance on the processing, storage in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 of any personal data belonging to all persons associated with our law office, including the persons who benefit from our services. With this Privacy Notice, information is given of the purposes for which your personal data will be processed by us, the third parties to whom they will be transferred, our method of collecting personal data and the legal ground for processing of these data by us and the rights that you have pursuant to LPPD.
Your personal data may be obtained, recorded, stored and preserved by Yavuz Uyanık as “Data Controller” in accordance with the definition of data processing specified in LPPD, transferred to third persons within Republic of Turkey and in abroad in accordance with the procedure and principles specified in LPPD and this Privacy Notice.
a. Personal Data Processed on our website by Yavuz Uyanık as Data Controller in Case Shared with Our Law Office or by Automatic Methods
You can visit our website without sharing any personal data with us. However, in some cases, you may be asked to share some personal information with us.
The following personal data belonging to the candidates applying for an open position within Yavuz Uyanık can be processed on this website by our law office as Data Officer;
Basic Personal Details: Name and surname, title, e-mail address, mobile phone number, occupation, photograph shared in your CV.
Behavioral: Activities, hobbies and interests (limited to the scope stated in your CV).
Educational: Education and training history, qualifications, languages (limited to the scope stated in your CV).
Basic Information regarding the Application: the information in your resume (may include memberships or interest information so as to constitute sensitive personal data), transcripts and employment references, job title, positions you apply for, your job application and related documents/communications, cover letters, information about the people you have referenced (including names, contact information, employer and job positions), any information you provide voluntarily during the recruitment assessment process.
Obligation of informing and obtaining the consent of the people referenced in the applications regarding their personal data (name, surname, telephone, e-mail etc.) is under the responsibility of the candidate who processes such personal data and shares with us.
The Purposes for which Personal Information may be Processed
Your personal data are processed by Yavuz Uyanık for the purposes of contemplating and conducting all types of human resource activity of our law office, managing and improving the recruitment processes, conducting the commercial activities of our law office by hiring the necessary competent personnel and protecting the legitimate interests of Yavuz Uyanık.
b. Method and Legal Ground of Data Processing
Method of Data Processing: Your personal data may be processed in any oral, written or electronic media by automatic or non-automatic methods.
Legal Ground: The legal basis of collection and processing by us of the above-explained personal data pursuant to LPPD may show difference depending upon such personal data and our purpose of data processing. Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the data processing purposes specified in this Privacy Notice based on the following legal grounds:
- Taking the necessary steps to sign an employment agreement with the candidate applied for a job and to fulfill the obligations under this agreement, if the candidate is deemed appropriate for employment in Yavuz Uyanık’s open positions (article 5/2/(c) of LPPD),
- Explicit consent of candidates applying for a job to employ in open positions of our law office (article 5/1 of LPPD),
- Data processing being an obligation to process data in order to protect the legitimate interests of our law office without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of data owners (article 5/2/e of LPPD).
- Sensitive personal data belonging to candidates may be processed in accordance with article 6/2 of LPPD in case data owners give express consent to processing of the data by our law office or pursuant to article 6/3 of LPPD in cases where acts expressly stipulate processing of personal data having sensitive feature.
c. Transfer of Processed Personal Data
Your personal data is not shared with third parties.
d. Your Rights As a Data Owner
With regard to processing of your personal data by Yavuz Uyanık; pursuant to article 11 of LPPD you have the following rights:
- Learning whether or not your personal data have been processed;
- Requesting information, if your personal data have been processed,
- Learning about the purpose of processing of your personal data, and whether or not they have been used in line with the relevant purpose.
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data were transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting for the correction of your personal data in case they are incompletely or wrongly processed,
- In case the reasons requiring processing of personal data are disappeared, requesting deletion or destruction of your personal data, requesting notification of correction or deletion transactions to the persons to whom your personal data are transferred,
- Objecting to the occurrence of an adverse outcome by the analysis of your data processed exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you incur damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, requesting remedying of the damage.
As data owner, you may notify us your request and complaints in relation to processing of your personal data via firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail. With regard to your request and complaints that you have transmitted to us as Data Controller, response will be given to you at no cost within the period of 30 days at the latest which is specified in article 13 of LPPD, reserving the circumstance where the transaction requires an additional cost.